Friday, January 6, 2012

3 things I would do if aliens ever take over Earth and yes it can happen

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..." That is a quote by Charles Dickens from A Tale of Two Cities.  Unfortunately, he did not know it or he would have written that the worst of times would actually be when the mothership decides to finally come off of its homebase from the other half of the moon (the half that we can't see) and herd us up like cattle hanging around for their slaughter.

Well, be thankful, because I am always one step ahead of everyone else and have a plan already outlined and ready to put into action.  
    
 1.  Watch Men In Black.  Reenact.  Save the Earth from destruction by rogue aliens.

 2.  Damage Crop Circles. 

Fortunately, as a child, I learned to speak and read compass.  Crop circles are actually directional tools for aliens to plot territories that they will dominate and destroy.  My theory is that if they can't find it, they can't destroy it.  They would become very confused with the my new version of crop circles.  This would cause them to be genuinely perplexed and leave.
3.  Wear my seatbelt

When the cops tell you that seatbelts save lives, they really are not joking.  I am going to wear my seatbelt so that the aliens cannot suck me out of my car.  Life saved.  I am actually hitting two birds with one stone.  Not getting sucked out of my car and not breaking the law.  It is just one of those win-win situations.  Well, the aliens don't win.
It pays to plan ahead.  And to have racing stripes.
submit to reddit

5 comments:

  1. You are so funny! Love the pictures, stories, the whole package! Thanks for making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I have yet another reason to wear my seatbelt! YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite. Love your imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you perfect my week:) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete